The next generation in high performance flooring.
- Hybrid flooring can withstand the harshest of New Zealand’s climatic changes from hot, wet and cold making it ideal for use in any environment across the country.
- Withstanding the heaviest foot traffic at home or in commercial areas, Hybrid boards are 100% waterproof, and can be wet mopped and installed in wet areas.
- Trigon™ core technology displays astonishing stability in the most extreme climates, handling temperature changes with minimal expansion and contraction.
- All Hybrids come with pre-adhered underlay for improved acoustics and underfoot comfort. The improved acoustics also enables use in multi residential applications, and decreases the cost of installation.
Godfrey Hirst - Artemis Hybrid
The Artemis range from Godfrey Hirst features 6 stunning colours with the visual appeal of timber and combines the attributes of laminate and vinyl to produce a truly unique product.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is Hybrid?
Hybrid is the latest flooring innovation, combining the best attributes of both laminate and vinyl to create a rigid floating floor that can be installed throughout the entire home. Hybrid is made of multiple layers of materials pressed together for an extremely hard-wearing floor.
These layers are as follows:
- UV coating provides a hard-wearing surface with high impact resistance.
• The decorative layer replicated the look of an authentic hardwood floor.
• Trigon® Core Technology layer features a limestone composite core board that is waterproof and stable in extreme temperature changes.
• A pre-adhered acoustic backing delivers improved acoustics and comfort underfoot as well as decreasing installation costs.
How hard wearing is Hybrid flooring?
Hybrid flooring is an exceptionally hard wearing product that is suitable in both residential and commercial applications.
Will my Hybrid floor scratch?
Yes, it can. Although exceptionally hard wearing and resilient, care does need to be taken to ensure you protect your Hybrid floor from dents and scratches. Godfrey Hirst has Hybrid Care information available on request, to help protect your flooring against dents and scratches.
Can I direct stick my Hybrid flooring?
No. Hybrid floors are designed to only be installed using a floating system. Godfrey Hirst provide installation guidelines for all of our flooring products including Hybrid.
What makes Hybrid flooring different?
Godfrey Hirst Hybrid floors combine the look and feel of natural timber with all the very best technical attributes of laminate and luxury vinyl planks.
Hybrid features Trigon® Core technology, it is a waterproof product that is durable and has minimal expansion and contraction, meaning it can withstand extreme temperature changes.
What is Trigon® Core Technology?
Trigon® is the name given to the cutting-edge core technology. The Trigon® Core is made of 80% limestone and 20% vinyl powder, providing a product that is capable of handling rapid temperature changes with minimal expansion and contraction, greater impact resistance and is a waterproof product.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free product brochure and quote!