Terms and conditions
1. It is the Customer’s responsibility to remove and cut doors.
2. Clear and clean access must be given to Layers.
3. In the event that Layers assist with removal of furniture and effects then neither they nor the company will be responsible for any loss or damage thereto.
4. The customer is to provide adequate 240V power.
5. Because it is impossible to estimate the time it will take to complete each job, the company cannot arrange for Layers to attend at any particular time of day.
6. Whilst manufacturers make every effort to match dye lots, customers are warned that colour shades may vary from samples shown.
7. The company accepts this order on the basis that it cannot be responsible for delays that are beyond its control.
8. Lines that are not normally stocked by the company and are brought in specially for the customer, render this order irrevocable and no cancellation can be accepted.
9. Balance owing is due at completion unless other arrangements are made.
10. The company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts unless otherwise arranged.
11. All goods remain the property of Giles Carpets until the invoice amount is paid in full.
12. If we are not given sufficient notice of a postponement, i.e. 1 weeks notice, an extra charge of $200 will apply.
Seconds and deleted lines
We purchase deleted lines of high-quality flooring manufactured by trusted major brands. We also carry a range of second-grade carpets which have virtually imperceptible manufacturing flaws such as a streak in a yarn. The Customer will be made aware of whether their carpet is New, or whether it is Second Grade.
Giles Carpets offers up to a five-year guarantee on carpets that are 2nd-grade, while most of our ranges carry a 5-to-15-year guarantee by the manufacturers.